Assisted Living at Beacon Hill at Eastgate
offering supportive care while preserving independence
Assisted living at Beacon Hill at Eastgate offers residents personalized and supportive care to help maintain autonomy and keep living a full, healthy, rewarding life. And our ideal location, situated directly in Grand Rapids’ Eastgate neighborhood, allows for residents and families to easily stay connected.
Attentive, professional care
At Beacon Hill at Eastgate, a team of licensed nursing professionals and experienced caregivers live out their calling every day to be there for you. In fact, many residents say that our team becomes like a second family to them.
Amenities and Services
Many of the amenities and features offered in our Assisted Living mirror what we offer throughout the community. Whether you’re transitioning to Assisted Living from Independent Living or entering Assisted Living directly, you’ll get to enjoy the premier cuisine and engaging activities that Beacon Hill at Eastgate is known for.
Senior living services and amenities in our Assisted Living community include:
- Private suites including individual climate controls, a 24-hour emergency response system, a kitchenette, fully-accessible bathroom, and a large living area for visitors
- Medication assistance and administration
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
- Individualized, 24-hour Assisted Living services with daily living activities
- Lifestyle coordinator who provides fun group activities and outings to surrounding attractions in the Grand Rapids area
- Weekly Chapel and Chaplaincy services
- Personalized wellness program to maintain a high level of physical and mental health
- Freshly prepared meals and snacks every day
- Licensed care available
- Medical director and registered dietitian
- On-site gerontologist
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- A full-service beauty salon and barbershop
- Transportation to and from doctors appointments and activities
Our goal is to let each resident feel both capable and supported. We are a hospitality-driven community — every member of our care team, no matter what their role, is dedicated to the experience, safety, wellness and comfort of all our residents.
Respite Care at Beacon Hill
Caregivers need care too
Our team is here to help. Beacon Hill at Eastgate offers short-term Respite Care for seniors right here in Grand Rapids.
Beacon Hill at Eastgate provides short-term respite care for a minimum of two weeks up to a maximum of two months. Our licensed nurses and experienced caregivers provide every resident with individualized support for all the activities of daily living as needed, including bathing, dressing, eating and medication management.
Learn more about Respite Care for seniors in Grand Rapids at Beacon Hill. Please contact us to discuss your individual needs.