Beacon Hill at Eastgate is looking for motivated individuals that are looking to help us carry out our vision in “Daily discovering the fresh potential of each life in our residential senior community and sharing these discoveries to enrich our neighborhood…” We are a beautiful Continuum of Care Retirement Community (CCRC) which includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing.
Our environments are bright and fresh and we have low CNA to resident and nurse to resident ratios. The low nurse to resident ratio provides opportunities for purposeful engagement with our residents.
Employees get to use our on-campus Fitness Center which includes a swimming pool, hot tub, and gym.
Part Time nights in Memory Support, week 1 Wednesday, week 2 Friday 6:30p-7a, 24 hours per bi-weekly pay period..
Part Time 1st Shift Skilled Nursing, 6:30a- 7p, Every other Thursday on Week 2. 12 hours per bi-weekly pay period
Part Time 2nd shift in Skilled Nursing, 2:30p-11p, week 1 Thursday, week 2 Monday, 16 hours per bi-weekly pay period.
Wage: Competitive Wages that vary with years of experience
Departments: Memory Support & Skilled Nursing
- Administering all forms of medication.
- Minor testing such as glucose checks and vital signs as required prior to med administration.
- Utilize Point Click Care for all nursing documentation and medication administration.
- Responsible for communicating with physicians, contracted services and interdisciplinary team.
- Responsible for supervising Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s).
- Valid LPN License for State of Michigan
- Medication administration experience preferred
- 1 year experience in long-term care, hospice care, or health care setting preferred.
- Ability to read/ write comprehensive English and document observations.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to verbally communicate with patients, staff and general public in a manner that is understandable and with dignity, compassion and respect.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Required License or Certification:
Please click the button below if you would like to fill out an online application.