Beacon Hill at Eastgate is looking for motivated individuals that are looking to help us carry out our vision in “Daily discovering the fresh potential of each life in our residential senior community and sharing these discoveries to enrich our neighborhood…” We are a beautiful Continuum of Care Retirement Community (CCRC) which includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing.
Our environments are bright and fresh! Employees get to use our on-campus Fitness Center which includes a swimming pool, hot tub, and gym.
Shift: Part Time Day & Evening Shift Positions Available
Wage: Competitive Wages that vary based on experience
Departments: Assisted Living
- Serve meals to residents/guests.
- Will prepare and serve coffee, tea, juice etc.
- Responsible for serving proper textures/therapeutic diets (diabetic, low sodium, etc.)
- Will independently stock, set-up, serve, and clean up the pantry area (two nursing floors)
- Follows safety procedures as stated in dietary service manual.
- Complies with schedule as established by Dining Services Manager.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Serving and/or customer service experience is preferred.
- Experience serving in a health care setting is desirable.
- Experience working in a skilled nursing environment preferred.
- ServSafe certification preferred.
Please click the button below if you would like to fill out an online application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org