Beacon Hill at Eastgate is looking for motivated individuals that are looking to help us carry out our vision in “Daily discovering the fresh potential of each life in our residential senior community and sharing these discoveries to enrich our neighborhood…” We are a beautiful Continuum of Care Retirement Community (CCRC) which includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing.
Our environments are bright and fresh! Employees get to use our on-campus Fitness Center which includes a swimming pool, hot tub, and gym.
Beacon Hill’s Garden Café is looking for reliable, experienced Servers with weekend and holiday availability.
Our open concept Farm to Table Garden Café serves residents, staff and the public a seasonal menu created by our chefs. We offer a peaceful setting with outdoor seating surrounded by Gardens in the heart of the Eastgate neighborhood. Our auditorium features a variety of programming, events and catering. Banquet and catering experience and the ability to work independently are a bonus!
*Position has opening and closing responsibilities, requiring applicants to be at least 18 years of age.
Shift: Part Time; 7:30am-3:30pm & 4:00pm-8:30pm; 20-24 hours per week (hours may vary for special events)
Wage: Competitive Wages that vary based on experience
Department: Independent Living
- Take resident and guest orders and communicate to the kitchen
- Serve meals to the residents and/or guests
- Check with residents and/or guests to ensure they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- When required, collect & process payments from customers
- Clean tables after residents/guests have finished dining
- Roll silverware, fold linens, prepare for next shift
- Perform cleaning duties such as vacuuming, mopping, cleaning service station
- Refill condiments
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Friendly, upbeat attitude
- Team Player
- 1-2 years’ experience working as a server
- Must be a good communicator
- Listens well
- Speaks clearly
- Actively looks for ways to help people
Please click the button below if you would like to fill out an online application.