5 Supercharged Benefits
of Giving Through Your Will
Your will (or trust) is both an important and powerful document.
A completed, legal will allows you to proactively care for your loved ones’ needs, and it ensures your God-given resources are transferred in a way that reflects your faith and values.
What’s more, when you include charitable gifts in your will, you experience five supercharged giving benefits.
- Extend the impact of your generosity, well beyond your lifetime.
- When you make the decision to name the Beacon Hill Foundation and other ministries in your will, you experience the joy of putting your resources to work for Kingdom purposes.
- Retain access to your resources for the remainder of your lifetime, or for as long as you need them.
- Change your mind at any time about how your charitable gifts are designated.
- Potentially give a larger gift that far exceeds what would be possible during your lifetime.
Ready to learn more? Request your free copy of “How to Give to the Beacon Hill Foundation In Your Will” by calling Andi Allen at 616-608-8285 or firstname.lastname@example.org.